- This is the RunAmuck Mud Run! The Mud Run is a challenging 5K run with hills, tire obstacles, river crossings, walls, ropes, and MUD. Along the course there will be water points. This is the most fun you can have running a race!
- Race individually, as a couple, or as a member of a 4-person team. All participants are encouraged to dress in costume, although it is strictly optional for all races.
- Music will be playing all day on the big stage with food and beverage available. We’ll feature local acts and great cover bands.
- There is a 1 hour 20 minute time limit on the completion of the course. There will be a washing and changing area for participants after the race. This event is expected to sell out. Entries are accepted on a first come first served basis.
- Stay tuned to the blog for updates on all of our events as we get closer.
- While you relax with family and friends, listen to live music at one of New Jersey’s finest state parks.
DATE: May 19th, 2012
450 Washington Crossing Pennington Rd, Titusville, NJ 08560
|4-Person Teams||1:30 PM|
|4-Person Teams||2:00 PM|
- Register Early – This race will be capped at a certain number of participants and we expect to sell out early. There is NO DAY OF RACE REGISTRATION. All pre-registered entrants will receive their race number(s) with their course packets at the sign-in tent prior to the race during the event day. You should arrive at least an hour and a half prior to your race start.
- Individuals: Registrations for individual are non-transferable – this means that no one else can wear your race number.
- Team Captains: Team captains are responsible for a doubles or team. Make sure every knows the name of their team captain. Make sure your entire team arrives together in order for the remaining team members to sign the waiver prior to the race.
- REGISTRATION CLOSES: May 15th
- Everyone will be required to fill out a waiver prior to being allowed on the course. We will provide waivers at the sign-in tent, but you will save yourself time and hassle by printing out our waiver now and filling it out before you arrive!
- The course and all obstacles must be successfully completed to qualify for prizes. Teams are 4 participants. All team members or couples must cross the start and finish lines together for the team/couple to qualify for prizes. Sorry, there are no race refunds and race numbers are non-transferable. No dogs, baby strollers, or children under the age of 10 are allowed on the course. However, all are allowed to view at points along the course.
- Dos, Don’ts and Suggestions for all event goers and participants. This will make your life easier, so please READ IT!
Course map is subject to change and is not final.