What kind of obstacles should I expect?
- You can expect 3′ walls, 4′ walls, “rock-climbing” inclines, inflatable bunkers both suspended and laying, ground crawls, rope steps, balance beam walks, mud pits and more!
I’m in reasonable shape, will this be too difficult for me?
- The course is designed to be accessible to the average runner/athlete. All obstacles should be of moderate difficulty to anyone in reasonable shape. If you find an obstacle too difficult, we allow room to bypass the obstacle on the side.
Are the prices for doubles and teams for each individual or for the entire team?
- The price includes both participants for doubles races, and the entire team for team races.
How do I confirm that I’ve registered for a race?
- You can view all your registrations by logging in to your account, using your email address and password. Your email address is case-sensitive. You can then edit/add teammates from there.
How do I add/edit teammates’ information?
- Adding teammates’ information can be done from your account. Simply click the ‘manage race’ button for the team that you would like to edit.
What do I get with my registration fee?
- Registration includes access to the music event, t-shirt, and basic refreshment after your race. A portion of our proceeds then goes to directly help our beneficiaries.
How old do you have to be to run?
- You must be at least 10 years old to be allowed to race on the course. All participants under 18 will need a parent/guardian to print and sign their waiver.